ElectroTechnics Test and Tag, serving greater Sydney and Illawarra region
ElectroTechnics Test and Tag is your premium contact for all workplace electrical testing and tagging and RCD trip time measurements.
Keep in mind that, sometimes, ‘Testing and tagging’ is not required. However, as a person conducting a business or undertaking (PCBU), you must make sure that workplace electrical equipment is safe. ElectroTechnics Test & Tag can conduct annual or bi-annual inspections for you. Most fails are discovered during a visual inspection. Regular visual checks of your equipment are a good way to avoid electrical accidents.
ElectroTechnics Test & Tag is a registered, fully insured company, with customers across the Sydney and Illawarra regions. We operate across industries, including schools, mechanical workshops, rental companies, dental practices, pharmacies, etc. Book your onsite testing and tagging today.
Why choose ElectroTechnics Test & Tag?
We offer affordable testing and tagging with:
– thorough inspectings and testing
– repair service and checking the equipment if it is not a recall
– advice on what to do with the equipment in case of a fail
– detailed reporting, with comprehensive measurement results, so you can conduct pro-active maintenance
– a reminder call one or two weeks before next scheduled inspection to arrange a time that suits you
and, no lock-in contract!
We also offer:
– friendly, professional staff, giving you more than just testing and tagging
– delighted customers who are happy for you to contact them as our referees
We aim for an ongoing relationship built on trust and great service.