Serving Illawarra and Greater Sydney CCTV & Security Systems
Start Exploring
Example industrial security licence

when hiring a security installer

Security system installers (including alarms, access control and CCTV) are required to be licensed in NSW by the Security Licensing & Enforcement Directorate (SLED) of the NSW Police Force. In NSW, security employers (whether sole traders or corporate entities) must hold a Master Licence, and only Master Licence holders can employ licensed security personnel.

Licensed security businesses must display their Master security licence number on their premises, vehicle signage and include it in their advertising. Individual security operatives are required to clearly display their photo licence card while carrying out security duties and to present it for inspection upon request.

Pin It